henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Monday, December 5, 2005
Chicks dig me...

...because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something unusual. Well, I count diapers as pretty unusual. These Winnie the Pooh graphics are a well-meaning but inevitably unappreciated feature because I can't see them and I'm ususally wearing clothes anyway. Also, considering all the 'advanced' elastic engineering, you'd think I'd be hermetically sealed in these things. Pardon my frankness...but I must offer that that has not been my experience. Chicks do dig me (check out the comments), but the diapers honestly aren't helping things.

I did score a minor victory in the ongoing battle with my hands today (see below). While I was considering some of the more interesting colors and shapes of my crib-mounted mobile, the hands suddenly appeared and socked me twice, disappearing just as fast. When they reappeared I managed to get my mouth on one, and attempted to suck the unruly thing into submission. Unfortunately, after a few moments I fell asleep and don't think I delivered any lasting damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home