henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Thursday, December 8, 2005
Free at last

So my mommy and daddy watched some DVD that gave them the bright idea that swaddling me will keep me happy and content. I beg to differ…I may seem happy and content, but inside I am itching to wriggle free and express myself with my flailing arms (which I have just spent the past couple of days trying to gain control over).

The “expert’s” opinion prevailed and now my parents are constantly wrapping me (and rewrapping me) up burrito-style. I am on to them and have developed Houdini-like skills to free myself of this unjust imprisonment. It is a constant struggle though as the attached photo illustrates. I won this time, but only after an exhaustive battle with one of my nemesis blankies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home