henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY (11/18/06 – my editor is really slow so she is only posting this now)
A whole year has passed since my birth and my parents decided to honor me by throwing a big party. There was chili, cornbread, chocolate, cake and cute girls. All I boy could ask for really. The cake looks a little messy (Mommy needs a cake stand for icing cakes), but was really yummy. My favorite gift by far was a bunch of balloons that magically appeared on my birthday morn. Apparently we have a balloon fairy in this house because balloons for me have appeared on every major holiday I can remember -- my birthday and Superbowl Sunday.

Below are some before and after cake photos (don't ask me why my parents made me strip down to my skivvies before enjoying my birthday cake!) and a snapshot of two of my cute girl guests. They are teaching me how to open gifts, a skill that came in very handy a month later at Christmas. Older women are fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

almost all of my favorite kids RIGHT THERE. i wish we could have been there.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home