henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

TEETH
OK folks I now have five, count ‘em, five teeth! 3 upper, 2 lower. Pretty proud of myself. I have been working my butt off pushing these guys out through my tender gums. Most of you probably don’t remember the pain associated with this process, but believe me it ain’t easy. Now that they are here, what do you think I get from my parents? Praise for my hard work and perseverance, possibly my first taste of candy as reward? No I get big grins, guffaws and “Awww…look sweetie now he looks like a big ol bunny! No, no, no honey he looks like a beaver!” Being compared to two different species of rodents doesn’t exactly inspire me to keep working on the rest of these teeth. I really get the distinct feeling that I am being laughed at and not with. I suppose I will have the last laugh several years from now when the topic of orthodontia comes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home