henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

**Co-Editor's note

Now that Cooper has arrived, I’ll be sharing this space with her – and even though she’s been very busy getting adjusted to her new surroundings and life outside mommy’s tummy, she did want to share a few thoughts. So I’m pleased to introduce…Ms. Cooper Elizabeth Smith!


WELL HELLOOOO WORLD!
Happy to meet you! As Henry mentioned, I’m still getting used to life ex utero, but Henry assures me there are lots of fun things to see and do, and already I’ve met lots of interesting people. I especially like my brother, but he’s starting to bug me a bit – he insists on pointing to and identifying my feet, my hands, my belly, my eyes, my ears…you get the picture. He’s very proud because he can say the words, but from my perspective, I end up just getting poked a lot.

Other than that, life is good. Apparently I’m very cute – it seems to be the one thing everyone agrees on when they first meet me, even if they differ on whether I look more like Daddy or Mommy. I’m also psyched to go shopping with mom…she pretends not to be a girly girl, but I seem to be in an awful lot of pink cutesy outfits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home