henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

STAYING WITH GRAMMY AND ANDY
A few months back my parents started talking about a vacation in the Keys. I got really excited. In my short life I have heard something about the Keys and knew there were sunny, lazy days spent snorkeling, lounging and snoozing in my future. We all got packed up, found two saints to care for Rufus (believe me it is a two person job!) and headed to the airport. After an uneventful plane ride, we arrived at the airport to my Andy’s and Grammy’s open arms. It was a nice surprise, I hadn’t heard that they were going to be in the Keys too. We drove back to Grammy and Andy’s house and proceeded to pack up the car for our trip down to the Keys. I was a bit shocked when the next morning, mom and dad gave me a hug and a kiss, hopped in the car and toodled off for their vacation from ME! Don’t get me wrong staying with Grammy and Andy (and Phelps and Jackson) was a blast, but why in the world would mom and dad plan a vacation without me. Grrrrrrr….once my little brother or sister arrives we will have to do some serious renegotiation of their parental contract. My sibling and I will require the right of first refusal of any vacation plans at the very least. Anyway here are some photos of what was probably a very boring non-Henry vacation. I guess they each caught a big shark (one 90 pounds, 5 ft; one 200 pounds, 8 ft), slept a lot, lounged around a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

adopt me please.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home