henryelliottsmith

Welcome to my communication portal for friends and family.

Saturday, February 10, 2007


MY DADDY'S FUTURE PLANS

Drunk with power from his recent detail to the White House budget office, my father has been considering the next logical step in his career (at least if you are a democrat in this election season) and may be announcing his plans to form a presidential exploratory committee. He stumbled upon this portrait (see photo to the left) during our recent attendance at the White House Christmas open house and viewed it as a further sign that now was the time to make his big move into national politics. Mommy had her doubts until she stumbled upon another portrait (see photo below) and began to envision all the pet causes she could back, the State dinners she could host and her own eventual bid for the highest office in the land after daddy serves his two terms and she finishes raising me. Given the photo albums I have perused from my parents high school and college years I have some serious concerns about the viability of their candidacies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home